Your dream vacation on sailboat!
Sailing and “The Lights of Salerno”
Vela Dream suggests a unique weekend: two days to discover and admire the “Lights of Salerno“. You will reach Salerno reaching the city sailing from Agropoli, and then visit one of our most prestigious archaeological sites in Italy: Paestum!!
The artistic lights were installed in Salerno for the first time in 2006a nd now have become a tradition in the city?s life.
Salerno from early November to the end of January is illuminated with lights and colors that attract the curiosity and interest of many visitors from various parts of Italy and Europe.
The meeting is on Saturday morning in the Port of Agropoli; then we embark on one of our sailing boats to sail towards Salerno to dedicate the evening to visit the city and its artistic lights.
Then we propose a dip in Magna Graecia: the interesting visit to the archaeological site and museum of Paestum.
starting from ??375,00.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in double cabin (double bed or bunk)
- skipper, fuel, mooring in Salerno, end cleaning, laundry, dinghy and outboard, GPS
- insurance Kasko, RC and Accidents
The price doesn’t include:?
- The galley (a common fund is established at the start of the weekend managed directly by the crew)
- any visit
- what is not explicitly listed in “the cost includes”