Your dream vacation on sailboat!
School tours on sailboat
Cost per person of this proposal for school tours on sailboat is : 295,00 € (considering 10 paying pax on board)
The price includes: guided tour of Paestum, guided tour of Velia and related transfers from the ports of Agropoli and Casal Velino, visit to the cheese factory, 3 sailing lessons, with overnight accommodation in a double cabin, welcome dinneer.
The price doesn’t include galley for n. 3 breakfasts, n. 2 lunches and n. 2 dinners on board.
The program is to be considered rough and Casal Velino stopping is conditioned to the practicability of the Port. In any case it may be replaced with a stop to Acciaroli and the transfer from Acciaroli to Velia will be assured Vela Dream with a bus replacement.
The program dedicated to school tours on sailboat is built on three nights/four days. In principle it provides:
- Arrival in Agropoli before 17:00 hrs and accommodation on board
- Excursion in the historical center of Agropoli, place overlooking the sea and dominated by the Medieval Castle
- Welcome dinner on board
- Overnight on board in Agropoli
- Breakfast on board
- Visit to the excavations and the National Museum of Paestum (a term derived from the name “Paistom” by which was called by the Lucani after their conquest), with its walls, the Doric temples, the greek theater, the Roman Forum etc.
- Guided tour of a cheese factory for the processing of buffalo milk. Guests can receive interesting information on the breeding of buffaloes, on the design of milking, processing for turning milk into mozzarella and cheeses all with a final taste of a “bocconcino” (treat)
- Return by bus to Agropoli
- Lunch on board and then departure by sailboat to Casal Velino. During the transfer for those interested will be given the first sailing lesson, with the possibility of “steer” it
- Arrival at the port of Casal Velino, one of the oldest in the Cilento, is distinguished by the beauty of the tourist center of Marina di Casal Velino
- Dinner on board
- Overnight on board in Casal Velino
- Breakfast on board
- Transfer to Velia, the ancient city of Elea (Hyele) founded by Greek colonists from Phocaea. In the period of formation of the colonies of Magna Grecia, Elea took on the characteristics of an autonomous city and booming, reaching the degree of civilization that would give birth to the philosophers Parmenides and Zeno. It was the seat of a prestigious medical school whose traditions and knowledge are by many considered to be the roots of the Medical School of Salerno
- Back on board, lunch and departure to Acciaroli (5 nm). During the transfer will be given the second sailing lesson
- Short stop in the port of Acciaroli to visit the village. The tourist port of Acciaroli is the undisputed realm of the ancient village of fishermen. Inside the towering village Church of the Annunciation and the remains of the Franciscan monastery (dating to 1565)
- Following departure to Agropoli (16 nm). During the transfer will be imparted the last sailing lesson
- Return to Agropoli
- Dinner and overnight on board
- Landing at 9:00 hrs
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and to agree together the program that best suits your needs, by filling out the form below (or in the CONTACTS page) or by calling +393297711447.
We are at your service!