Holder of the treatment
We inform you that, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, Vela Dream S.r.l. located in via San Francesco, 36 84043 Agropoli (SA) ITALY, VAT number 07762410632, is the owner of the processing of personal data, or otherwise acquired in the context of our business. The processing of personal data means their collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more of these. operations.
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- in relation to contractual, pre-contractual or legal obligations, exclusively for administrative and accounting purposes;
- to execute any transaction that the user is carrying out;
- to fulfill legal obligations;
- for sending advertising communications;
- for operational, regulatory, tax and management needs;
- for statistical needs regarding the user’s browsing experience on our site;
- for the completion of the training activities carried out and for which the user submits regular registration;
- sending communications relating to the initiatives promoted by the site www.veladram.com.
The following data will be collected:
- name and surname of the user;
- user’s address;
- personal e-mail address;
- telephone number.
Methods of data collection:
- direct contacts via email and telephone;
- contact form on the site;
- product purchase form;
- registration forms for training activities;
Time and method of storage of the personal data acquired
Right of cancellation, modification and oblivion of the data provided
The data will be processed using suitable tools to guarantee its security and confidentiality and may also be carried out through paper supports and/or automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data. We also inform you that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 grants citizens the exercise of specific rights. In particular, the interested party can obtain from the owner the existence or otherwise of their personal data, and that such data be made available to them in an intelligible form. The interested party may also ask to know the origin of the data as well as the logic on which the processing is based; to obtain the cancellation, transformation, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law as well as the updating, rectification, or, if there is interest, the integration of data; to oppose the processing itself for legitimate reasons. To exercise your rights or to obtain further information regarding the processing and communication of your personal data, the interested party may submit a written request to ours and send it to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The data we obtain through the methods described and for the purposes listed above Further information can be found directly on the website: www.garanteprivacy.it.